- Phong Nha to Hue by car overview
- Detailed sights to visit with Phong Nha to Hue by car?
- Phong Nha to Hue by car useful informtaion
- Phong Nha to Hue by private car tripadvisor reviews
Phong nha to hue by private car is the most comfortable way. You will not only have private time, but also have chance to enjoy beautiful landscapes within the trip. Driver of hue hoi an private car tours will pick you up in time. He also introduces you about Viet Nam with basic English.
What you can visit with Phong Nha to Hue by car?
Typical sights to visit in Phong Nha
- Phong Nha cave
- Paradise cave
- Dark cave
- Eight ladies cave
Typical sights to visit from Hue to Phong Nha
- La Vang church
- Rocky pile
- Ta Con airbase
- Hien Luong bridge Ben Hai river
- Vinh Moc tunnel
Typical sights to visit in Hue
- Hue citadel
- Tu Duc Tomb
- Minh Mang Tomb
- Khai Dinh Tomb
- Thien Mu Temple
- Tu Hieu Temple
- Thanh Toan village
- Concial hat & incense making village
2. Hien Luong bridge, Ben Hai river
Hien Luong bridge crossing Ben Hai river located in Hien Luong village, Vinh Thanh commune, Vinh Linh district, Quang Tri province. Hien Luong located at 17 parallel also, Where was chosen to divide Vietnambecome 2 lands like 2 countries from 1954 – 1975.
3. Vinh Moc tunnel
The Vinh Moc tunnels are tunnels used by North Vietnam army to fight against the Americans during the Vietnam war and used by the civilian population to protect themselves from the American bombing. These tunnels cover several kilometers on the north shore of the Ben Hai River, in Vinh Moc village near the village of Dong Ha (Quang Tri province) in the center of Vietnam.
4. La Vang church
Our Lady of La Vang (Vietnamese: Đức Mẹ La Vang) refers to a reported Marian apparition at a time when Catholics were persecuted and killed in Vietnam. The Shrine of our Lady of La Vang (Basilica of Our Lady of La Vang) is situated in what is today Hai Phu commune in Hải Lăng District of Quảng Trị Province in Central Vietnam.
5. Ta Con Airbase
Ta Con Airport is about 5 km away from Khe Sanh town, about 20km southwest of Lao Bao border gate and about 65km northeast of Dong Ha city. This base was associated with many accomplishments during the 1968 Khe Sanh liberation campaign and is attributed to the sarcastic quote of US Defense Secretary James R. Schlesinger: “Although we have thrown American honor To keep (Khe Sanh) and force the Joint Chiefs of Staff pledged to blood, but eventually to retreat”.
How to pay
- Price is per car all together
- You can pay for our driver when finish the trip,
- You can pay by in Dong or usd
- You can pay in cash or credit card (extra 3 %)
- 1 usd = 23.000 vnd
- Comfortable private car,
- Basic English speaking driver
- Road tolls
- Parking fees
- A bottle of water
- 24 hour assistance
- Personal expenses
- Tour guide
- Entrance tickets
Popular types of car
- 4 seater cars: Toyota Vios, Toyota Altis, Honda Civic, Honda city; Kia K3 or Chevrolet cruize, ect.
- 7 Seater cars: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner or Ford Everest, ect.
- 16 seater cars: Toyota Hiace or Ford transit, ect.
Entrance fees / person
- Entrance ticket of Vinh Moc tunnel: 60.000 vnd
- Entrance ticket of Hien Luong bridge: 60.000 vnd
- Entrance ticket of Ta Con airbase: 60.000 vnd
- Entrance ticket of Quang Tri citadel: Free
- Phong Nha cave: 150.000 vnd
- Phong nha private boat: 360.000 vnd (Max 12 people)
- Paradise cave: 250.000 vnd
- Paradise cave E shuttle car: 50.000 vnd
- Dark cave + Jipline + mud bath: 450.000 vnd
- Free for children under 6 years old
- Hue citadel: 150.000 vnd
- Minh Mang, tomb: 100.000 vnd
- Khai Dinh tomb: 100.000 vnd
- Tu Duc tomb: 100.000 vnd
- Hue citadel + Minh Mang tomb + Khai Dinh tomb + Tu Duc tomb: 360.000 vnd
- Hue citadel + Minh Mang tomb + Khai Dinh tomb: 280.000 vnd
- Thanh Toan agri museum: 20.000 vnd
- Elephant spring: 20.000 vnd
- Bach Ma national park: 60.000 vnd
Related private car from Phong Nha: