PHONG NHA PRIVATE CARS
Phong Nha private cars is the most convenient way to explore Phong Nha – Ke Bang national park. This is a natural gift bestowed upon Quang Binh province. It is one of the most ancient and largest tropical limestone areas in the world, with an area of 200,000 hectares and more than 300 exotic and fascinating caves. The extensive park is an ideal attraction for those who love to explore the natural wonders. The typical caves are Phong Nha cave, Paradise cave and Dark cave.
WHAT TO EXPLORE BY PHONG NHA BY PRIVATE CARS
1. Phong Nha Cave
This is a cave in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is 7.7km long, contains 14 grottoes, as well as a 13,969 metre underground river. The cave can be explored by boat, the wonders of the stalactites and stalagmites and its most beautiful underground lake.
- Entrance fee: 150.000 vnd / pax
- Private boat: 360.000 vnd (<12 pax)
2. Thien Duong Cave (Paradise cave)
Paradise Cave was named as the “underground palace”. This magnificent and magical cave is 31.4km and is located deep in the Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. It is about 25 km from the Phong Nha cave (3o minutes by Phong Nha private cars) on the Western branch of the Ho Chi Minh trail. Following safety procedures instructions you will be transferred to the foothills, where there will be a 500 metre walk underneath the primary forest to reach the cave mouth. Moreover, From here you can experience the refreshing cool air from the cave and start to explore the longest dry cave in Asia.
- Entrance fee: 250.000 vnd / pax
- Children lower than 0.9 m: Free
- Electric car: 100.000 vnd (option)
3. Chay River – Dark Cave
The cave complex is considered to be an attractive eco-route in Phong-Nha – Ke Bang National Park, 40km from Phong Nha cave and 6km from Paradise Cave. Here there are numerous adventure experiences, such as the modern Zipline swings across the Chay River, Kayaking or swimming in the Thuy Tien Lake, exploring mysterious caves and even mud bathing. Especially, Following that it is time for relaxation with the fresh air from the river, beautiful natural views and also enjoying local cuisine. finish Phong Nha private cars
- Entrance fee: 270,000 vnd (includes: Kajak and Zipline)
- Entrance fee: 450.000 vnd (includes: Kajak, Jipline and Mudbath)
4. Moc stream
Mooc Stream from Phong Nha, heading west to the foot of the grandiose Truong Son mountain range, our car rode on quiet Ho CHi Minh road, the west branch which is winding through the peaceful villages of only about 20km
- Entrance fee: 80.000 vnd (only sightseeing)
- Entrance fee: 180.000 vnd (includes all services Kajak, water games…)
5. 8 ladies cave
Eight ladies cave (Tam co cave) is an aghast historical relic of the sacrifice of eight youth volunteers to keep the north-south route Smoothly. The cave is on the 20th road – part of the legendary Truong Son Road, in Tan Trach commune, Bo Trach district, Quang Binh province. At here, US bombing raids day and night to cut off the North’s supplies to the South.
- No Entrance fee
- Wear polite clothe
6. Hue city
Hue is a city in central Vietnam that was the seat of Nguyen Dynasty emperors from 1802 to 1945, and capital of the protectorate of Annam. A major attraction is its vast, 19th-century citadel, surrounded by a moat and thick stone walls.
- Service includes: Comfortable private car, basic English speaking driver, road tolls & parking fees and a bottle of water, 24 hour assistance
- Service excludes: Personal expenses, tour guide, entrance tickets, meals, accommodation and tips
- Car brands: Toyota Vios, Altis, Innova, Fortuner, Hiace; Ford Everest, Transit; Honda Civic, City; Kia K3; Mercedess, Chevrolet
- Entrance ticket of Vinh Moc tunnel: 60.000 vnd
- Entrance ticket of Hien Luong bridge: 60.000 vnd
- Entrance ticket of Ta Con airbase: 60.000 vnd
- Entrance ticket of Quang Tri citadel: Free
- PRICE PER PRIVATE CAR