- Hue to Hoi An by private car typical places to visit
- Hue ciy excursion by private car importain information
- Detailed sights information to visit with Hue private car
Typical sights to visit in Hue by private car
- Hue citadel
- Tu Duc Tomb
- Minh Mang Tomb
- Khai Dinh Tomb
- Thien Mu Temple
- Tu Hieu Temple
- Thanh Toan village
- Concial hat & incense making village
- Bach Ma national park
How to pay
- Price is per car all together
- You can pay for our driver when finish the trip,
- You can pay by in Dong or usd
- You can pay in cash or credit card (extra 3 %)
- 1 usd = 23.000 vnd
- Comfortable private car,
- Basic English speaking driver
- Road tolls
- Parking fees
- A bottle of water
- 24 hour assistance
- Personal expenses
- Tour guide
- Entrance tickets
Popular types of car
- 4 seater cars: Toyota Vios, Toyota Altis, Honda Civic, Honda city; Kia K3 or Chevrolet cruize, ect
- 7 Seater cars: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner or Ford Everest, ect
- 16 seater cars: Toyota Hiace or Ford transit, ect
Entrance fees / person
- Hue citadel: 150.000 vnd
- Minh Mang, tomb: 100.000 vnd
- Khai Dinh tomb: 100.000 vnd
- Tu Duc tomb: 100.000 vnd
- Hue citadel + Minh Mang tomb + Khai Dinh tomb + Tu Duc tomb: 360.000 vnd
- Hue citadel + Minh Mang tomb + Khai Dinh tomb: 280.000 vnd
- Thien Mu Temple: Free
- Tu Hieu Temple: Free
- Concial hat & incense making village: Free
- Thanh Toan agri museum: 20.000 vnd
- Elephant spring: 20.000 vnd
- Bach Ma national park: 60.000 vnd
Hue private cars is the easiest way to explore Hue ancient city. Hue was the former capital of Vietnam under the Nguyen Dynasty (1802 – 1945). The ancient city is located 200km from Phong Nha, 100km DMZ on the north and 140km from Hoi An in the south. The city is of particular interest for those who love to experience temples, delicate traditional foods and rustic lifestyle.
2. Khai Dinh Tomb was the last royal tomb built for a Vietnamese king. The massive mausoleum took up to 11 years to finish whilst the king ruled the country for only 9 years. Visiting this great, you will be amazed by the combination of ancient and modern, eastern and western, Buddhist and Hindu styles. In addition, You will be able to understand the strange lifestyle of this second to last king. Let’s take Hue hoi an private car trip to explore this stunning work.
3. Tu Duc Tomb is the most vivid experience of the harmony between nature and humans. The great works of the fourth king of the Nguyen were started in 1864 and completed three years later. Tu Duc was the only king to be still alive whilst his tomb was being completed. The stunning works were not only used for burial but were also a place for working and relaxing over a 16 year period.
4. Minh Mang Tomb is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful ancient monuments in Vietnam. This impressive work covers an area of 475 hectares and took 3 years to build (1840 – 1843) by 10,000 workers and artisans. It took 14 years for King Minh Mang to choose the location. Here you will understand the important role of Feng Shui or Yin Yang principles in architecture.
5. Thien Mu Pagoda is one of the oldest and most beautiful pagodas in Vietnam. The old temple, built in 1601, lies on a small hill near the poetic Perfume River and 5km from Hue City Centre. To reach here, you can take a dragon boat and come back to the city by Hue private cars. At the temple you will be amazed by the ancient beauty and nature and will be able to learn about Buddhism.
6. Tu Hieu Temple is known as a the holiest temple of the Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh. It is not only a place where monks seek enlightenment, but also where you can find a serene safe haven or even learn meditation. The temple was built in 1843 and later taken over by eunuchs from the Citadel. Amongst hundreds of ancient and famous temples, the Tu Hieu temple, with its wonderful tranquil air and beautiful landscape, is sure to enchant you.
7. Thanh Toan Tiled Roof Bridge lies in an ancient village near a local market, rice fields and a museum of agriculture. It is the best site for those who are interested in knowing about an authentic farmers life. Also, with Hue private cars, you will learn and understand the process of planting rice and the life of Vietnamese farmers in a local agricultural museum.