HOI AN TO HUE PRIVATE CAR
1. Marble mountain – a Popular place for spiritual retreat and pilgrimage, is composed of several Buddhist pagodas, remnants of the Champa civilization.The natural caves are formed by erosion, water and the passage of time. It is about 30 minute of Hoi An to hue private car.
2. Hai Van top gear mountain is the highest pass and one of the most scenic hillside roads in Vietnam. The pass is along the Hai Van mountain side, between Thua Thien-Hue and Da Nang city. When you reach the top of the pass you have the opportunity to enjoy a cup of Vietnamese coffee. Moreover, you can admire the mountain, sea, bay and city from above
3. Elephant Springs are around 20 km north of Hai Van pass, not far from Lang Co. The natural pool below a small waterfall brings a very refreshing dip to you. You can sluice yourself down the smooth rocks at the base of the falls, and there are many of spots upstream to explore there.
4. Thanh Toan is one of the 4 most ancient tile bridges remaining in Vietnam. This special bridge is located in the middle of an ancient village surrounded by vast rice fields. Especially, When visiting this place you will feel the real vietnamese rural life through the countryside market and the agricultural museum. More private car trip with: Hue hoi an private car trip
ENTRANCE FEES / PERSON
- Thanh Toan agri museum: 20.000 vnd
- Elephant spring: 20.000 vnd
- Cham museum: 40.000 vnd
- Marble mountain: 80.00 vnd
- My Son holy land: 150.000 vnd
- Free for children under 6 years old
Service includes: Comfortable private car, basic English speaking driver, road tolls & parking fees and a bottle of water, 24 hour assistance
Service excludes: Personal expenses, tour guide, entrance tickets, meals, accommodation and tips
Car brands: Toyota Vios, Altis, Innova, Fortuner, Hiace; Ford Everest, Transit; Honda Civic, City; Kia K3; Mercedess, Chevrolet