- Hoi An to Da Nang by private car overview
- What to visit with Hoi An to Da Nang by private car?
- What you can visit the nex days with Hoi An to Da Nang private car
- Hoi An to Da Nang by private car useful information
- Tripadvisor reviews
1. Before explore Da Nang city, you can have many options visiting Hoi An with the following famous tourist sites:
- Visit Hoi An ancient town (Japanese Bridge, old house, temple, market…)
- Visit Thanh Ha pottery village
- Visit Tra Que vegetable village
- Visit Bay Mau coconut forest
2. Marble Mountain is a group of 5 different mountains named after the five elements of Feng Shui (metal, wood, water, fire and earth). The Water Mountain is the highest and most beautiful, with access to the top via a stone staircase. Finally arriving at the top, you will be rewarded by the cooling breezes from the sea and panoramic views of Da Nang city. You will be able to gain an understanding of how the Viet Cong used the caves as hiding places from which to view the American troops as they approached from the coast. Thank to Hoi An to Da nang by private car, the ancient temples also give an understanding of the Buddhist culture.
3. Ba Na hill is known as a fairyland where has been chosen as a resort for senior officials of France. The great climate here is like the spring of France. You will experience the world’s longest cable car (6,000m), visit the Vong Nguyet Hill and admire the Shakyamuni Buddha Temple. Moreover, you can admire the old stables of France, the crest of the communal house, Nghinh Phong mountain, Le Nim villa, NguyetNguyet. Especially challenging yourself at FANTASY PARK – the 3rd largest indoor recreation area in the world.
4. Son Tra mountain (monkey mountain) is a Peninsula about 10 km north-northeast Da Nang city center. Coming to this place, you will be surprised at the virgin forests that contain typical values of biodiversity and cultural history. Moreover, you will also admire the Linh Ung Pagoda, the largest temple in the city of Da Nang. Especially the female Buddha statue with a height of 67m, 35m in diameter lotus, equivalent to 30 floors. This is the highest Buddha statue in Vietnam today.
5. Da Nang International Airport is the largest airport in Vietnam. The airport is located 3 km from the city center of Da Nang, 35 km from the ancient town. With Hoi An to Da Nang by private car, It takes about 50 minutes to move from Hoi an to the airport.
6. Cham Museum of Sculpture Da nang is the largest museum of artifacts in Vietnam, under the Da Nang Museum. This museum built by the French, which collects, stores and displays sculptural artifacts of the Cham kingdom. They are found in the Cham towers and ramparts in the coastal provinces of South Central Vietnam.
1. Explore Da Nang city
- Linh Ung temple on Son Tra mountain
- Ban Co peak on Son Tra mountain
- Marble Mountain
- My Khe Beach
- Ba Na Hill
- Cham museum
2. Visit Hue ancient city with Da Nang to Hue private car, you have chance to admire:
- Hai Van Mountain Pass
- Lang Co Bay
- Elephant Spring
- Thanh Toan Bridge
- Hue royal tombs
- Hue Citadel
- Tu Hieu Temple
- Thanh Toan village
- Concial hat & incense making village
3. Explore Phong Nha Caves via DMZ
- Vinh Moc Tunnels
- Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai river
- Khe Sanh Base
- Phong Nha cave
- Paradise cave
- Dark Cave
4. Airport or train station see off
- Hoi An city to Da Nang airport or train station see off
- Da Nang city to Da Nang airport or train station see off
- Hue city to Hue airport or train station see off
- Dong Hoi airport or train station see off
- Comfortable private car,
- Basic English speaking driver
- Road tolls
- Parking fees
- A bottle of water
- 24 hour assistance
- Personal expenses
- Tour guide
- Entrance tickets
Popular types of car
- 4 seater cars: Toyota Vios, Toyota Altis, Honda Civic, Honda city; Kia K3 or Chevrolet cruize, ect.
- 7 Seater cars: Toyota Innova, Toyota Fortuner or Ford Everest, ect.
- 16 seater cars: Toyota Hiace or Ford transit, ect.
Entrance fees / person
- Marble mountain: 40.000 vnd
- Ba Na hill: 650.000 vnd
- Cham museum
- Children under 6 years old: Free
Realated private car from Hoi An:
PRICE / PRIVATE CAR